Invalid Displayed Gallery
Prepare for Your Surf Lesson
- Swimsuit, towel, sunscreen and water
- Surfboards and wetsuits are provided for Beginner Surf Lessons, but you are welcome to bring your own equipment. Intermediate Surf Lesson participants are required to bring their own equipment.
- If you prefer not to pay with your credit card on file, then you can bring cash, check or a different credit card to complete payment at the completion of your lesson. To update your credit card on file,
and update your billing info.
- Credit Card or $3.00 in quarters for the parking meters.
- Click Here for detailed directions
- Allow at least 15 minutes to find parking, even more on weekends as the lot can fill up.
- Quarters or credit card are required for the parking meters, which charge $1.50 per hour.
- If you have trouble finding us, please call 424-634-0981 or 424-237-2994 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create your online account and upload your billing info. Have you done this? If not, Click Here to access your account, then update your “Billing Info”
- Eat a light meal and get a good nights sleep. Surfing is a great workout!
- Check out a surf movie to get fired up. There are ton on iTunes. We recommend “Riding Giants”, “Endless Summer” One and Two, “Chasing Mavericks”, “
Grab a tasty meal at a one of our great local restaurants and relax! Our instructors can point you in the right direction, just ask!