We offer a variety of Beach Volleyball programs including Private and Semi-Private lessons, Volleyball Camps, Clinics and Classes. Our Beach Volleyball programs are offered at the Rosecrans courts in Manhattan Beach. Chris Brown, Executive Director of Campsurf, is also the President of the California Beach Volleyball Association (CBVA) and sits on the Nominating and Governance Committee of USA Volleyball. Please Contact Us with any questions regarding our volleyball programs and let us explain why we are your best option for Los Angeles Beach Volleyball camps. We are extremely excited to announce that world renown coaches, Marcio Sicoli, Gustavo Rocha and Traci Morin will be running our summer sessions. Nowhere else will you find our combination of world-class coaching in an A-plus location at an affordable price.
Learn more about our Volleyball coaches and programs and register online using the tabs below. Please Contact Us with any questions regarding our volleyball programs.
Private & Semi-Private Lessons Available Year Round!
Rates: $60 for 1 person | $50 per person for 2 people | $40 per person for 3 people | $35 per person for 4 or more people
Use the calendar to schedule your private surf lesson. To maximize schedule options, leave “All Instructors” selected, choose your date and click “Search”. Below are a few items to help clarify the registration process:
- Lessons can be scheduled online up to 12 hours in advance. To schedule a lesson with less than 12 hours notice, please Contact Us directly.
- After completing your reservation, you will receive a detailed email including everything you need to know about your upcoming lesson.
- Only one name is required to reserve a lesson, regardless of the number of participants in your group. It can be the participant, parent/guardian, purchaser, etc..
- You will be asked for a credit card to complete the reservation. You will not be charged until the completion of the lesson and you may choose to pay with cash, check, your card on file or a different credit card at the beach.
- To Purchase a package of Lessons at a discounted rate, select the “Lesson Packages” tab above and follow the instructions provided.
- Click Here to view our Cancellation Policy.
2016 SUMMER YOUTH VOLLEYBALL CAMP Our Camps are run by Olympic gold medal Coach, Marcio Sicoli, Pepperdine Assistant Coach, Gustavo Rocha, and USA Youth Coach, Traci Morin. Youth Volleyball Camps run from 2:30PM to 5:00PM and are held at our Rosecrans Ave. location. Camps are open to ages 8+ and groups will be broken up by age and ability with an 8:1 instructor to student ratio.
Camp Dates / Lead Instructor
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday | 2:30PM-5:00PM
July 10th – 14th | TBD
July 17th – 21nd | TBD
July 24th – 28th | TBD
July 31st – 4th | TBD
August 7th – 11th | TBD
$220 per 4-day Camp
$60 per day
BEACH VOLLEYBALL CLASSES | *Currently on hold until spring
Our Youth and Adult Beach Volleyball classes are located at Rosecrans in Manhattan Beach and are designed to accommodate beginner and intermediate players, focusing on the fundamentals; passing, setting, serving and digging. You can use the schedule below to view available classes and make your reservation. Currently our Youth Class is offered on Tuesday’s at 5PM and our Adult Class on Wednesday’s at 6PM.
Rates: $20 per class | $99 for 6 class package
Campvolley sessions will be led by Marcio Sicoli. Marcio is a world renown coach who gained notoriety for coaching Misty May and Kerri Walsh to the Gold Medal in the London Olympics. Marcio has coached at Pepperdine University for both the Beach and Indoor programs. This will be Marcio’s fifth summer at Campvolley and he has gained a big following. Marcio is currently coaching the world’s best women’s team of Kerri Walsh and April Ross. For a more complete list of Marcio’s achievements, Click Here.
Rupp brings over 16 years of combined coaching experience to SCVC, as well as professional playing experience from the U.S. National Team. He served two years as a trainer and coach at Orange Coast College where he designed strength and conditioning programs as well as in-season and off-season training routines. More about Mike Rupp:
- 1999-2010 Rupp served as a coach for the Balboa Bay Volleyball Club and the Orange County Volleyball Club.
- Assistant coach at the University of California at Irvine from 2003-2004.
- Played professionally for Uniqa Salzburg in Austria and Club Fiaes in Portugal where he led both teams in points scored as an opposite and outside hitter.
- Member of the U.S. National Team from 1999-2001 after playing collegiately at U.C. Irvine.
- All-Mountain Pacific Sports Federation Honorable Mention selection in 1999.
- In 1995, he earned All-America honors at the Junior Olympics.
- Rupp graduated From U.C. Irvine in 1999 with a bachelor’s degree in social science and a minor in history.